Brand-new issue of New Perspectives is now available!
We are delighted to present issue 01/2017 of New Perspectives, a peer-reviewed journal published three times a year in English, which primarily focus on interdisciplinary research of Central and East European politics.
Articles published in New Perspectives are always based on strong theoretical framework and use sound methodological instruments. In order to ensure that these high standards are met, every article submitted for publication undergoes the process of peer review - at least two or three world's leading experts in the field concerned are asked to submit their review report on the article.
In current issue you can find interesting pieces, such as:
- „Waiting for the Dark, Waiting for the Light " by Benjamin Tallis
- „Twilight of the Proletariat: Reading Critical Balkanology as Liberal Ideology" by Rade Zinaić
- „Helsinki Syndrome: The Parachronistic Renaissance of Finlandization in International Politics" by Tapio Juntunen
- „Russia and the World: 2017 IMEMO Forecast IMEMO" by Russian Academy of Sciences
- „On New Travels in Space-Time: Theoretical Rediscoveries after the Crisis in (Comparative) Capitalism(s)" by Richard Westra, Ian Bruff, Matthias Ebenau & Daniel Šitera
- „The Absolute Gravedigger (New Translation by Stephan Delbos and Tereza Novická)" by Vítězslav Nezval
Subscribers of New Perspectives have access to the full contents of the journal. However, we are also very happy to be able to offer free access to the Editorial and to one of our original articles – or two if you sign up to our newsletter (email firstname.lastname@example.org for details).