Anopress - A full-text database of Czech media containing newspapers, magazines, online media and transcripts of selected radio and television broadcasts since 1996.
Academic Search Complete – a multidisciplinary, partly full-text database for academic research containing professional journals, research reports, books and other information sources
Business Source Complete – a full-text database containing peer-reviewed journals in the field of business, which includes marketing, management, banking, finance and other relevant areas
Regional Business News – a regional full-text database of business publications for the United States and Canada, including newspapers, magazines, radio and television news, and other resources
IREON – A portal bringing together research institutions focusing on international relations. The user can access documents and selected international agreements in the fields of foreign and security policy, international cooperation and regional studies
Arts & Sciences I – a multidisciplinary full-text database containing journals in the fields of economics, history, social sciences and sociology
Arts & Sciences II – a multidisciplinary full-text database extending the Arts & Sciences I database; it contains additional titles from the fields of archeology, antiquity and territorial studies
Knihovny.cz - Unified access to the library collections of the participating libraries in the Czech Republic
PressReader - A multidisciplinary full-text database of journals from more than 100 countries
Web of Science - a bibliographic citation database of peer-reviewed scientific journals
Periodicals with a purchased electronic version
- Adelphi papers (since 1997)
- Africa Research Bulletin: Economic, Financial and Technical Series (2006-2008)
- Africa Research Bulletin: Political, Social and Cultural Series (2006-2008)
- Contemporary Security Policy (2005-2008)
- European Journal of International Relations (since 1999)
- European Journal of International Security (since 2016)
- European Journal of Politics and Gender (2018-2019)
- European Security (2005-2007, 2009-2011)
- Foreign Policy Analysis (2006-2008)
- China Quarterly (2001-2012)
- International Feminist Journal of Politics (2019)
- International Security (since 1996)
- Journal of Common Market Studies (1997-2016)
- Journal of Contemporary China (2015)
- Journal of Contemporary History (2000)
- Journal of Development Studies (2005)
- Journal of European Public Policy (2005-2016)
- Journal of Peace Research (2000-2002)
- Mediterranean Politics (2005-2011)
- Middle East Policy (2006-2008, since 2016)
- Millenium: Journal of International Studies (2012-2018)
- Nikkei Asian Review (since 2019)
- Politics & Gender (2019)
- Review of International Studies (since 1997)
- Security Dialogue (2006-2008)
- Security Studies (2007-2008)
- Strategic Comments (since 1997)
- Studies in Conflict & Terrorism (2008-2011)
- Survival (since 1997)
- Terrorism and Political Violence (2008-2011)
The Documentary Center of Czech Foreign Policy
The Documentary Center of Czech Foreign Policy operated in cooperation with the library.
The project was created as part of the GACR grant "Czech Foreign Policy and the Post-Western Global Order" (registration number: 14-274965). The aim of the project was to provide essential information on Czech foreign policy in one place, especially for researchers in the field of foreign relations of the Czech Republic, but also for the general professional public.
We archive information from the following sources: the Government of the Czech Republic, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic, the Chamber of Deputies, the Senate and the President of the Czech Republic.
A search in the Center’s database is performed by using the library catalog.
To search for materials exclusively in the Documentary Center, it is necessary to use the "Combined" search and the DOCZ signature. The Document Center can search for relevant information based on the following categories of search terms: keyword, author, issuing institution, actor, geographic location, and time.