Recruitment of Research Fellows
Announcement for the recruitment of Research Fellows in the field of international security.
The Institute of International Relations in Prague, Czech Republic looks to recruit new research fellows in the field of international security.
- A completed PhD degree or current enrolment in a doctoral study programme
- A theoretical and methodological background in international relations and a good grasp of current international security issues
- Academic publications in the field of the researcher’s specialisation
What we offer:
- A full time or part time position in a renowned Central European academic institution
- Participation in the further development of security research at the IIR within the renewed Centre for International Security
- Promotion of professional growth via internal supervision and seminars
- Support for the researcher’s participation in international conferences
- Assistance in the researcher’s participation in research projects
- An appropriate salary with the potential of significant bonuses based on the researcher’s academic production
- Flexible working hours and other benefits
Expected start date: 1st July or 1st September 2014
The applicant should send her/his application, including a structured curriculum vitae, a short motivation letter and a list of the applicant’s publications, to the IIR by 5th June 2014 (as evidenced by the date of delivery). It can be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com .
You can download the information leaflet here.