TECH.RISK An Internationalisation Initiative to Research the Roles of Private Companies in Securing Cybernetic Technologies
A multiplicity of actors is involved when it comes to safeguarding networked technology: states, transnational organisations, private companies and end-users. TECH.RISK internationalisation initative takes a distinct social science perspective on those issues, taking into account the multidisciplinary character of the subject matter. In particular it focuses on the role of private companies and their responsibility and legitimacy. It will provide expert analysis on the ambiguous role of private companies with a particular emphasis on the European dimension which will be reflected in close cooperation with international research institutes.
- Provider: Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic (Ministerstvo vnitra ČR/ MVČR), Strategická podpora rozvoje bezpečnostního výzkumu ČR 2019-2025 (IMPAKT 1)
- Project name: TECH.RISK An Internationalisation Initiative to Research the Roles of Private Companies in Securing Cybernetic Technologies
- Registration number: VJ03030025
- Investigator: Ondřej Ditrych
- Research team (IIR): Ondřej Ditrych, Linda Monsees, Jan Švec
- Solution time: 1. 6. 2023 – 31. 12. 2025