Martin Švec Researcher
Martin Švec is a researcher at the Centre for Governance of Emerging Technologies. He graduated in Law at the Faculty of Law of Masaryk University in Brno, where he is currently pursuing his doctoral studies in International and European Law. His professional interests include international energy law, international investment law, international environmental law and international space law. He also works as an assistant at the Department of Law and Technology, Faculty of Law in Brno.
- (2019) ŠVEC Martin, SCHMIDT Nikola, Planetary Defense Global Collaboration for Defending Earth from Asteroids and Comets, vydání: Vyd. 1, rok: 2019, počet stran: 16 s.
- Švec, Martin. 2022. “Outer Space, an Area Recognised as Res Communis Omnium: Limits of National Space Mining Law”. Space Policy: Available online 26 January 2022. (Link)
- (2018) ŠVEC Martin BARRA Matteo, Reinforcing Energy Governance under the EU Energy Diplomacy: A Proposal for Strengthening Energy Frameworks in Africa, European Journal of Risk Regulation, rok: 2018, ročník: 2018, vydání: Access Volume 9, Issue 2, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/err.2018.14
- (2017) RADVAN Michal, ŠVEC Martim, The Impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties on Taxation, Chapter 10: Czech Republic, vydání: Vyd. 1, rok: 2017, počet stran: 26 s.
- Secure Intelligent Methods for Advanced RecoGnition of malware and stegomalware, 833042 – SIMARGL, Horizon 2020.