Assistant in Research of Gender and International Relations
The Institute of International Relations (IIR) is offering an internship in the position of Assistant in the Research of Gender Aspects of International Relations, European Politics, and Czech Foreign Policy. The intern’s main task would be the gathering and processing of empirical material for selected research questions.
- An opportunity to gain experience at one of the leading Czech institutions involved in research on international relations and foreign policy.
- Independent work on diverse tasks.
- A creative environment and a friendly atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours.
- A university education – either completed or near completion.
- Accuracy, responsibility, and a readiness to meet deadlines.
- At least 10 hours of work per week.
- A good knowledge of the relevant languages of the projects (considered an asset, but it is not a requirement).
The candidate should be able to start in February or March 2016, and the internship should last a minimum of three months. We prefer long-term collaboration.
Please send your application, including your CV, before 15 February 2016 to Tomas Dopita at email@example.com.
Please state the preferred term of your internship in the application.
The IIR does not provide any forms of financial reimbursement, non-financial benefits or accommodation to the intern.