Brand-new issue of New Perspectives (3/2017) is now available!
We are delighted to present issue 03/2017 of New Perspectives, a peer-reviewed journal published three times a year in English, which primarily focus on interdisciplinary research of Central and East European politics.
Articles published in New Perspectives are always based on strong theoretical framework and use sound methodological instruments. In order to ensure that these high standards are met, every article submitted for publication undergoes the process of peer review - at least two or three world's leading experts in the field concerned are asked to submit their review report on the article.
In current issue you can find interesting pieces, such as:
- "Mediating Estrangements; or, Shaking Our False Senses of (In)Security" by Benjamin Tallis
- "Against the Current: Deconstructing the Upstream/Downstream Binary in Hydropolitical Security Complexes" by Péter Marton and Kinga Szálkai
- "Calls of Duty: Romanian Politicians’ Deontological Discursive Strategies for Securing Free Movement in the European Union" by Saila Heinikoski
- "On On Diplomacy: James Der Derian’s Classic 30 Years On" by Halvard Leira, James Der Derian, Iver B. Neumann, Merje Kuus, Michele Acuto, Paul Sharp
- "Russia and the World: 2017 IMEMO Forecast" by Benjamin Tallis, Mark Galeotti, Natasha Kuhrt, Alexander Astrov, Maria Raquel Freire, Pavel K. Baev, Irina Kobrinskaya
- "Innocence, or Murder on Steep Street" by Heda Margolius Kovály
Subscribers of New Perspectives have access to the full contents of the journal. However, we are also very happy to be able to offer free access to the Editorial and to one of our original articles – or two if you sign up to our newsletter (email firstname.lastname@example.org for details).