Future European Leaders Forum - Call for Applications
Interested in EU affairs? Passionate about debating issues with opinion leaders and fellow EU enthusiasts? Do you want to join 30 exceptional young people with diverse professional and academic background? Apply now for a unique opportunity to shape policy.
To inspire, connect, and empower. The mission of the Prague European Summit’s Future European Leaders Forum (FELF) is to create a space for meaningful, open and inspiring formal and informal conversations and learning via different formats - for instance, teambuilding, workshops, simulations, training, panel discussions and networking receptions. FELF will interconnect young people with experienced experts and decision makers on European level and thus will enhance not only your professional knowledge but also your skills in policy level negotiations or organisational, communicational, analytical and creative solution thinking. You will acquire a practical set of skills and competencies which you will use not only in your future working life, but also in your daily life in general. These new knowledges and enhanced transferable skills will help to empower you, the “young leaders”, to be more active citizens at the European, national or local level and thus will contribute to the achievement of your personal fulfilment.
- Between 21 and 30 years of age (participants from 31 to 35 years of age may be considered as well, but they might not be eligible for a fully funded stay)
- Active in politics, state affairs, business, media, arts, sports, science, a non-profit environment, etc.
- An interest in EU affairs, its political and economic development, security, and/or any other fields of relevance to European affairs
- Fluent in English
- A willingness to actively engage in FELF debates and the Prague European Summit discussions
- A willingness to participate in any other related activities
Dates 26 - 29 May 2019: Four days of Future European Leaders and Prague European Summit debates
Click here for the full details. (Deadline extended until 15th of May)