Life After Brexit
Do you like Jan Kovář's analyses in the media, and would you like to hear him speak in person? You can meet him at the public debate organised by the Institute for Politics and Society within the international conference Forum 2000: LIFE AFTER BREXIT: A NEW FORWARD FOR THE EU. The event will take place on 17th October from 5pm till 7pm in Schebek Palace, Politických vězňů 936/7, 11000 Prague 1.
LIFE AFTER BREXIT: A NEW FORWARD FOR THE EU
British voters decided that Great Britain will be the first country in history that will leave the European Union. Prime Minister David Cameron and others announced their resignations after the June referendum. Brexit decision undermined the idea of European integration and its implementation. The European Union, its leaders, but also national leaders are failing to explain its citizens the benefits of EU membership and the benefits of European integration. The EU desperately needs crisis leadership now.
- Chair: Jan Macháček, Chairman of the board of the Institute for Politics and Society
- Irena Kalhousová, Delegate, Forum 2000
- Kryštof Kruliš, Researcher, Association for International Affairs
- Jan Kovář, Senior Researcher, Institute of International Relations Prague
- Roman Joch, Director, Civic Institute
The debate is scheduled on 17th October from 5pm till 7pm and will be held in Schebek Palace, Politických vězňů 936/7, 11000 Prague 1.