Vacancy for the Position of Director of the Institute of International Relations Prague
In accordance with the provisions of Section 18, Subsection (2)(h), of the Act No. 341/2005 Coll., the Board of the Institute of International Relations Prague, a public research institution, is announcing the start of the selection procedure for the position of director.
The candidate should demonstrate the following:
- experience with strategic management and budget responsibility
- a track record of research
- experience with public communication
- experience with third-party funding
- Czech language is one of the criteria that will be considered alongside with other qualities of the candidate
The candidate will produce the following:
- a structured biography which demonstrates that the candidate has the qualities listed above
- a proposal of a conception of the future directions and development of the IIR (with a maximum length of 5 pages)
- documentary proof of the highest level of education attained
- a printout of the candidate's criminal record
- declarations on word of honour produced according to the provisions of Section 17, Subsections (4) and (5) of the Act No. 341/2005 Coll. on Public Research Institutions. The candidate must also prove that he or she meets the conditions specified in Act No. 451/1991 Coll.
Expected monthly salary: CZK 60,000
Expected time of entry into the position: May 2018
All applications for the selection procedure should be sent to the IIR in both printed and electronic form. Both versions should be sent by October 16th, 2017 at the latest to the following postal and email address:
Ústav mezinárodních vztahů, v. v. i. Nerudova 3 118 50 Praha 1 Czech Republic email@example.com
All judgments about whether the application met the deadline will be based upon the date the both (postal and e-mail) applications arrived at the postal and/or email address above. The candidates selected by the Board of the IIR will be invited to the oral interviews for the position, which will take place on November 6th, 2017 in the IIR building.
You can find more information here.