Decolonising Development: Research, Teaching and Practice (DecolDEV)
The Action DecolDEV takes on the challenge to reconstruct the concept and practice of development after its deconstruction. It aims for a resetting and diversification of the actors, structures, institutions and spaces in which knowledge about and for development is produced, shared, contested and put into practice. The Action will progress beyond the state-of-the-art through exploring and formulating alternatives in three areas: Research, Teaching and Practice.
- Provider: COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology)
- Project name: Decolonising Development: Research, Teaching and Practice (DecolDEV)
- Registration number: CA19129
- Investigator: Ondřej Horký-Hlucháň
- Solution time: 9. 9. 2020 - 8. 9. 2024